Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cloud shapes and giggles!


The cousins were in town this weekend. Caught this one while the kids were checking out the cloud shapes!
The very simplest things are fun as long as they are together.
 Our children LOVE their
cousins and their cousins LOVE our children...so sweet, so simple, so refreshing!
Take a second to look at the clouds today and giggle with someone you love!
I am linked up today (and this is my very first link...so lets pray it works)
with
for her Sweet Shot Tuesday


Love and Giggles...Tracey

6 comments:

  1. This one made me smile! Cousins are the best. My kids love when they get to hang out with their cousins too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing like cousins. and love. and giggles. and cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a precious picture!!! Love it.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love my adorable grandkids!They are such good friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture is so sweet. Pure loveliness! I adore it! Wow! They are beautiful children! I am glad you get to be their Mama!

    ReplyDelete