Saturday, March 20, 2010

2 Ingredients = Cool Mom!


To be "cool" start with these chocolate graham crackers!


lay out the grahams...spread some "cool" on them...


The kids love spreading the cool whip...they sneak some tastes (I turn away on purpose...they think
they are so sneaky...I love to hear their conspiracy giggles).



Wrap in snack bags, and put them in the freezer for at least an hour.



Then they are ready to eat...


Sweets for sweets!


It's amazing that it only took 2 ingredients to be a "cool" mom for the day.


Simple, sweet and really cool. These are the fun times I cherish...hope you have a really "cool" day today!
Kiss your kiddos, eat some chocolate and chill for the weekend.
Love-Tracey...a cool mom (for the moment).

3 comments:

  1. You are WAY cool!!! Isn't it great how it takes something THIS simple to make them happy? I love those days and I miss them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Am adding your 'cool' ingredients to this weeks shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding this to my grocery shopping list this week, thinking my husband will like them as much as the kids!!! Maybe I'll even be a cool wife too :]

    ReplyDelete