Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring into Monday!


Source: MHI

Like seriously, how could one ever be grumpy in this room! It is truly Spring in a room! I have looked to see
if bunnies and butterflies are going to pop from under and above things! A happy room for sure!

Source: MHI

Can't you just see 10 little girls sitting around this curved couch
dressed and ready for an easter egg hunt?



Green grass...the color of spring...brings life to a room!

Source: BHG

Love the colors...have to say I am not so bold...I love my white, creams, blacks and bluegreens
but I think I would love shopping with these people for a day...I bet they are fun! This room truly welcomes spring!

Source: Flicker

Now don't you want to just eat one of these in one of those sweet rooms!
Happy... Happy... Monday!
Spring is here!

4 comments:

  1. Give me one of those cupcakes and some pink lemonade and put me in that first room....ahh!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could ever have one of those rooms in my house but it would be fun to pick a few items from each - or visit one!
    The bravest I get is fresh flowers for color ~

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it friend...love that shade of green...and of course, LOVE the cupcakes! wanna go to Sweet and pick up a dozen with me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey! Thanks so much for stopping by my little blog! That's wonderful that you've started a blog of your own :) I love it already!

    Can't wait for more posts!

    Take care,

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete