Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My gym...


I keep saying I am going to join the gym...but I think I might miss...this "gym"!
I took this on one of our morning walks through the nature preserve.
This place and its paths have become the
place where my husband and I walk and..."work out" not only our hearts but our hearts.
I don't have to pay a monthly fee...smell anything other than the crisp air...hear anything but the morning birds, and the voice of my favorite person in the world!
I think I just talked myself out of joining the gym again...but will let you know!
Hope you excersise your heart today!!
Love-Tracey

3 comments:

  1. I love your gym! I go to the *fake* one every morning...but I love yours so much more! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would do just about anything to have a place like that to roam and exercise my heart! That and your beautiful home - you lucky girl!
    :) Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice try friend. you're gonna enjoy both...the gym and the nature walks! :)

    love,
    your friend, Miss Bossy Pants.

    ReplyDelete