Tara and her beautiful family!
Today my friend over at Between You and Me is...
da..da..da. dahhhh.....Featuring me!
I am really happy for a few but specific reasons...
1. I have never been featured (guess the 17 followers kinda gave that away).
2. I think it might be my 15 minutes of fame...I have been wondering and waiting for it my whole life.
3. I can tell my husband that a blogger "featured" me...maybe that will convince him I need a Mac.
4. (Seriously now) I really do love doing this and will keep blogging forever for myself and my faithful few...but honestly would love to share the love with a few more followers...you get it I know you do...cause I know you have more than me..."you" being anyone reading this right now!
5. Most importantly...my dear and true friend is doing the feature! She is as real as they come and I am so thankful for her friendship and presence in my and my famlies life. I gave Tara a wall hanging it says
"Friends are the people who let you to think out loud." (and who still love you anyway).
We do a lot of thinking out loud. Our husbands say the atmospheric pressure changes when we are talking...they are probably right.
Tara got me started blogging and it is a world that has enriched my life!
I think of our friendship as one of those white chipping pieces of furniture, where you can see the layers underneath and you know there are stories to tell! Heres to many more layers, and stories and fun of our friendship...
truly beautiful in its imperfection...!
Love you girl...thanks for the great feature and photos!
Love and friendship-Tracey