Friday, April 16, 2010

Fruity Friday



I am working myself up for Monday...

Monday I am starting an organic.. healthy...no perservatives...all the good stuff month of eating. I know-ugh!
I am not the type to do this kind of thing-it is so far from my nature or even my convictions. However I have felt physically yuck for awhile and I am going to try it! (Secretly I am hoping it does nothing so that I can continue eating pizza and ice cream...my guess is however that it might really work-so I am doing it)...

I was searching for some fruity inspiration and I mean literal fruit-cause I know it would not take me long to find some "fruity" folks who eat only nuts (which would drive me nuts). OK so if you are one of those people please don't be offended...I am grieving here!


I don't actually think I will be able to have the cream or the pastry part of this tart...just the strawberries-
but they look so much prettier in a tart!

If I could do this cleansing food thing sitting here....

or here...

or here...I might enjoy it a little more! Pray for me...I mean it I need it! I will let you know how it goes.

Just one more little one of these first....hey there is fruit on it!

2 comments:

  1. you can do it! you can do it! you can do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I sooo need to do this too. I eat like a 5 year old wishes they could. Loving your site and hope you have the greatest weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete