Sunday, April 25, 2010

Refreshing!

I love lemonade...

I love cute lemonade too...this rasberry lemonade is so cute with its skewers, lemon stars, and colored sugared rims...so sweet and refreshing...

A great way to serve lemonade iced-tea...keeps you coming back for more...

Sweet little glasses...to serve maybe your littlest rasberry lemonade sippers...

Watermellon, kiwi, and lemons a perfect trinity of refreshing!


My son said recently..."Mom ya know that saying about lemons and lemonade...I think Jesus does that for us...he takes lemons and makes lemonade!"

What is you little theologian thinking?

I am refreshed by the love of Jesus today and the little theologians in my life!

"I will sing of the Lord's unfailing love forever!
Young and old will hear of your faithfulness.
Your unfailing love will last forever.
Your faithfulness is as enduring as the heavens."
Psalms 89:1-2

Love and refreshment- Tracey

4 comments:

  1. Hello Tracey...beautiful post you maked !! i love it so sunny !! the weather is so good here today i'am sittig outsite yet !!! with a glass of...........no .......wine .......sorry !!

    Have a great sunny sunday eve.......Love and refreshment.................blessing from me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why don't you bring some of those yummy drinks to my house when you come over later with the family!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pictures and love me some lemonade!!! My favorite is from Chick Fil A but I also love Simply Lemonade too!!!

    Love your son's outlook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey...thank you for posting on my blog about ideas for how to "cope" with a rental. :) I'm a decorator at heart and I have so many ideas...but I'm unable to do them- so I feel a bit squashed. I like your ideas though...thank you very much! I agree...just cover those walls up! Distract! Actually...our house has lovely bones...but a lot of times I don't think it screams "me"...so that's when I get frustrated. It's okay though. All in due time. I'm sure the Lord has a lesson for me to learn during this time.

    I love your blog! I'm adding it to my list of "favs". Your sweet way of bringing in the Lord into your posts is refreshing. I love the Lord, too...so it was a blessing to read your thoughts.

    Hugs to a fellow believer,

    Gail

    ReplyDelete