Friday, January 28, 2011

A shower and a cake...

Our Bunco group had a shower for a sweet friend who is ready to POP!
I made this carousel cake to celebrate baby Zoe who will be here soon!
The cake is super easy.
Bundt cake.
(I used a cream cheese pound cake).
Cool whip as frosting.
Candy sticks as poles.
Pink paper cut to fit the top...
and of course animal crackers.
Super easy and looks sweet on the table.


It took everything in my kids not to stick their little fingers in the frosting.
To my knowledge they did not...hummm.

Found these heart straws perfect for a shower...and special baby on the way.

A basket full of baby essentials.
A chalk board tag..just in case baby Zoe grows up and wants to change it for her baby dolls.

No baby basket would be complete...it is the best!
and...it make older siblings giggle!

It was great fun laughing, playing....eating....celebrating all things baby!

Have a great day today!

Love and baby love,
Tracey

4 comments:

  1. It took everything I had not to stick my little fingers in the frosting too before it was time for cake.
    To your knowledge I did not...hummm.lol

    It was SOOOOOOO good! (let me clarify) AFTER you officially handed out the cake and I had some!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake is adorable and would of totally satisfied my sweet tooth from yesterday...haha!

    Everything looked great...missed being there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree on Boudreaux' Butt Paste - we still have it in the medicine cabinets for surfer rash.

    Adorable cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea for the cake......
    I get all my best cake ideas from you!

    ReplyDelete